Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fall 2013 - Church Events

 I almost always forget to take pictures at things at church, but these are a few I took of the girls at a Friend Day we had back in September.
 They set up a few games in the gym for the kids to play after the potluck -
 Even Anna figured out how to put a bean bag in the hole :)
 Checking out the candy -

 Then before Thanksgiving we had an open house at our home - that's one of my favorite things we do all year! - Here are the drinks - Creamy Hot White Chocolate, Blueberry Crumble Coffee, Citrus Sweet Tea, and Water with lemon -
- and the food - Turkey Sandwiches, Macaroni Salad, Cranberry Salad, Olives etc., Veggies and Dip, Tortilla Chips and Salsa, Pumpkin Dip and Emma's Rolled Molasses Cookies, Blueberry Cheesecake Bars, and Raspberry Bonbons.  Thankfully, my some of my family arrived the next day and helped us eat the leftovers!

No comments: