Wednesday, October 17, 2012

New Glasses

 Aaron put Anna in a rocking horse that someone gave Esther, and she thought it was pretty special!

 We did some cleaning on Monday and so I thought I'd better take pictures of the house right away :) Above is the front door.
 This is the dining room, which we're using for a living room. Since the house isn't ours and we'll only be in it a few months, we decided not to put up pictures and things.
 I love the size of the kitchen!
 Yes, that's Anna standing up over there -
 You can see the laundry room off to the side - the bedrooms and bathrooms are pretty normal and there's a few other rooms that are being used for storage.
 This is the patio off of the kitchen. We've seen deer and turkeys in our back yard!
 From the front porch -

 OK, this isn't the greatest picture of me, but now you know what I look like with glasses - when we moved here, I barely passed the eye test to get my dr. license, so we went ahead and decided to get them. I don't have to wear them all the time, but I'm really enjoying being able to see more!

2 comments:

Daniel and Rachel said...

Wow, you have a gorgeous view from your house!!! And you look cute in glasses. :) I usually wear contacts, but I just recently got a new pair of glasses too and it's been kinda nice having the right prescription again so I can still see even when I'm too lazy to put my contacts in. :)

The K. Family said...

The girls all said the glasses make you look older! I like them and am glad you got them. I agree, the view out your front door is very lovely! The house looks nice and spacious and I can't wait to see Anna "standing" or maybe even walking by the time you come up for Christmas! Thank you so much for posting! We love you all!!!! xoxox