Friday, March 4, 2011

Four Months Old

Hello! I hope you all are doing well - we both had bad colds earlier this week, but, thankfully, are feeling much better!

The other day we went to a natural mill that's located near here - we'd never been there before and found it pretty exciting :) They had all kinds of different grains and flours and a few other things - in small bags or big bags. So, it's a great place to go if you want to eat healthier or have a large family! We bought a few things we needed, and a few things to try just for fun.
I took a few pictures of Esther a couple Sundays ago and this was my favorite one - she's four months old now. Recently she's started reaching and playing with her toes...but she still would rather eat at night than during the day - life is just so exciting!
She can almost sit up without help...
and we're still not sure if her eyes are going to stay blue or turn brown.
Aaron and Esther :) Have a great week!

5 comments:

Daniel and Rachel said...

Awwww, she's getting so big!!! :) She's adorable.

Teresa said...

Esther is such a doll!!! I know you and Aaron are so proud of her. May God continue to bless you as you raise her for the Lord!

Cora Beth said...

I love reading your blog, Naomi, and am so happy for you to have such a God fearing husband and precious daughter! :) I hope we can meet in person some day!

Jewel said...

Hey! I love seeing Easter in the dress that I gave her! She really is a doll!!! I know that you have a ton of fun with her!!!

Love and mis you!
Julie

Peck Family said...

Hi Naomi! Thanks for posting. It is soooooo fun to see your precious Esther. What a blessing. Always so good to catch up with the latest in your home. The natural mill sounds like a really nice place. I would love to visit there. God's Blessings! Mrs. P