Sunday, December 27, 2009

Our Engagement :)

We were engaged on September 10, 2009 at Zippel Bay State Park. Isn't it aboslutely beautiful!?
Aaron, with my Dad's help, planned the proposal to be a surprise, so they lined up a family picnic for Zippel Bay and while we were talking about it around home - I ended up calling Aaron to invite him....he thought he could probably come :)
I won't tell you what we all said...but basically, he asked me to marry him and I said I would be honored!
Aaron took this picture of the two of us before we walked back to join the family -
"Someone" had an idea of what was going on and drew this in the sand :)

I have always wanted a heart-shaped ring - and that's what Aaron got! It's a lot prettier in person than on this picture...
My cheeks hurt that evening from smiling :)

3 comments:

Aaron and Naomi said...

Thanks for posting the engagement pictures Naomi. Your wonderful!

-Aaron

Daniel and Rachel said...

This post (and Aaron's comment!) make me smile....Naomi, I love you soooooooo much, and I am so happy to see what God has been planning for your life!!! Aaron is an awesome guy and I am so excited fir the two of you...it's obvious that you two were meant to be together!!!!! See you TONIGHT at your WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Daniel and Rachel said...

Oops that should be FOR not FIR :)